This is a standard LCD 16x2 display with the header soldered on!
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- White text on blue background
- Connection port is 0.1" pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM and uses much less power than LCD with EL (electroluminescent) backlights
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
The last photo shows a full project from the STEAM Edition and is used for illustrative purposes only. Microcontroller, breadboard, aluminum 10k potentiometer, and jumper wires not included.