It is a requirement that you have taken Introduction to Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices with the ESP32-WROOM before taking this workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to connect the ESP32 to Bluetooth Classic (Android) Devices and App
This is a building workshop. You will need, an ESP32-WROOM-32D microcontroller, breadboard, jumper wires, fan, transistor, servo, and buzzer.
You will learn the following:
- C/C++ Coding
- Installing additional Libraries from GitHub
- Void Setup and Void Loop necessary
- Control a variety of devices (fan, LED, buzzer and servo) using a Bluetooth Classic (Android) app
- Setting a Bluetooth client on the ESP32
- Passing information between the ESP32 and an App
Need workshop materials or a book? Use the related parts list below to add to your order what you need. The Iot Training Kit contains all the parts you need for all of our IoT workshops.
Workshop - ESP32-WROOM Controlling Devices Using Bluetooth Classic - Internet of Things
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: Sensor Data -Internet of Things -Bluetooth w ESP32-WROOM
- Availability: In Stock