Join Gearbox Labs for the third in a series of workshops on Wi-Fi-connected Internet of Things projects using the ESP32.
It is a requirement that you have taken Introduction to Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices with the ESP32-WROOM before taking this workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to build and code HTML webpages that display sensor data.
This is a building workshop. You will need, an ESP32-WROOM-32D microcontroller, breadboard, jumper wires, and a DHT22.
You will learn the following:
- C/C++ Coding to Setup an single page HTML Server
- Installing additional Libraries from GitHub
- Void Setup and Void Loop necessary coding for HTML
- Setting a Wi-Fi client on the ESP32
- Adding a temperature and humidity sensor (DHT22) to the project
- Record and display DHT22 data using strings
- Coding a table in HTML
- Passing information between the HTML and devices through conditional statements
- Additional HTML styling
Recommended Workshop Sequence.
- Intro to ESP32
- ESP32 Webserver and HTML
- ESP32 and Bluetooth Classic
- ESP32, Sensor Data, and HTML (This Course)
Need workshop materials? Use the related parts list below to add to your order what you need.