Join Gearbox Labs for the second in a series of workshops on Wi-Fi-connected Internet of Things projects using the ESP32.
It is a requirement that you have taken Introduction to Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices with the ESP32-WROOM before taking this workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to build and code HTML webpages using the ESP32 including simple styling and input buttons.
This is a building workshop and you will need the ESP-32-WROOM-32D microcontroller, breadboard, jumper wires, and LEDs.
You will learn the following:
- C/C++ Coding to Setup a single page HTML Server
- Void Setup and Void Loop necessary coding for HTML
- Setting a Wi-Fi client on the ESP32
- Controlling ESP32-connected devices including a fan and LED
- Coding Input buttons and controls through HTML
- Passing information between the HTML and devices through conditional statements
- Additional HTML styling
Recommended Workshop Sequence.
- Intro to ESP32
- ESP32 Webserver and HTML (This Course)
- ESP32 and Bluetooth Classic
- ESP32, Sensor Data, and HTML
Need workshop materials or a book? Use the related parts list below to add to your order what you need. The Iot Training Kit contains all the parts you need for all of our IoT workshops.