Introduction to Internet of Things projects using the ESP32-WROOM-32
Select your workshop date at the right.
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to build and code using the ESP32 to access its Wi-Fi capabilities.
This is a building workshop. You will need an ESP32-WROOM-32D microcontroller (with a DEV Kit C feather board preferred) and breadboard.
You will learn the following:
- ESP32 Capabilities (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth)
- Pin connections available on the ESP32 WROOM
- Differences between the ESP32 and ESP8266
- Communication settings in the Arduino IDE for the ESP32
- Necessary Libraries to use the ESP32
- Board and COM settings to use the ESP32
- Verifying the Settings
- Scanning available Wi-Fi networks using a sketch.
- Common Troubleshooting Hints with the ESP32
Need workshop materials or a book? Use the related parts list below to add to your order what you need. The Iot Training Kit contains all the parts you need for all of our IoT workshops.
Workshop - ESP32-WROOM - Introduction to Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: Workshop-Internet of Things - ESP32-WROOM
- Availability: In Stock