An introductory course to build engineering design, coding, and physical computing skills using the Arduino Uno microcontroller.
This course is designed for rising high school students and rising first-year college students.
- 240 page / 25 project book, The STEAM Edition by Isabel Mendiola and Peter Haydock
- Choice of Kit
- Station Kit (all 25 Projects)
- Training Kit ( Parts for projects 1-6 of the book, plus projects 8, 13, 16, 21, 22)
- Starter Kit (Projects 1-6 of the book)
- An online course featuring projects 2 and 6 from the book.
- FREE and Premium resources including videos, diagrams, and copy and paste code.
- Digital Badge upon completion of the course
In this course, you will build two Arduino Projects. The projects are numbers 2 (LEDs) and 6 (Servos) from The STEAM Edition.
The projects are designed to take you from having no experience with physical computing to working with other inputs and outputs. In the course you will develop the following skills:
- Digital Design
- Coding in C/C++
- Working with Simple Circuits
- Engineering Design
After ordering you will receive directions for accessing the course and premium resources.