In this course, you will build 6 Arduino Projects. The projects are numbers 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, and 22 (light, color, heartbeat, pH, soil moisture, and temperature) from The STEAM Edition. Resources include project videos, reference videos, reference web pages, diagrams, and photos. If you run into a jamb, the authors will video conference with you to troubleshoot your projects. Take short section quizzes to demonstrate your understanding.
The projects are designed to familiarize you with the possibilities of engineering scientific sensor using the UNO. In the course you will develop the following skills:
- Using the UNO and Arduino(R) IDE
- Digital Design
- Coding in C/C++
- Working with Simple Circuits
- Engineering Design
- Calibration Techniques
- Science Application for the Sensors (light, color, heartbeat, pH, soil moisture, and temperature)
Bundle - STEAM Edition Sensor Projects Online Course BUNDLE (With Station Kit, Premium Resources and Curriculum)
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: ISBN-13 978-0-578-55418-1-COURSE FULL BUNDLE
- Availability: In Stock