An introductory course to build skills using the Arduino UNO in your classroom.
This course is designed for rising high school students participating in the Milwaukee School of Engineering STEM at Home Summer 2020 Program.
- 250 page / 25 project book, The STEAM Edition by Isabel Mendiola and Peter Haydock
- Starter Kit ( for projects 1 through 6 of the book)
- An online course featuring projects 2 and 6 from the book.
- FREE and Premium resources including videos, diagrams, and copy and paste code.
- Digital Badge upon completion of the course
In this course, you will build 2 Arduino Projects. The projects are numbers 2 and 6 from The STEAM Edition.
The kit includes all of the materials for an additional 4 projects from the book (projects 1, 3, 4, and 5)
The projects are designed to take you from having no experience with Arduino to working with a scientific sensor. In the course you will develop the following skills:
- Digital Design
- Coding in C/C++
- Working with Simple Circuits
- Engineering Design
After ordering you will receive directions for accessing the course and premium resources.
Bundle - STEM at Home Course (Curriculum, Starter Kit, Course, Online Resources)
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: ISBN-13 978-0-578-55418-1-COURSE TRAINING BUNDLE
- Availability: In Stock