A course to build skills using scientific sensors and the Arduino UNO in your classroom. This course is designed and facilitated by the curriculum authors Isabel Mendiola M.S. and Peter Haydock, M.L.I.S.
In this course, you will build 6 Arduino Projects. The projects are numbers 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, and 22 (light, color, heartbeat, pH, soil moisture, and temperature) from The ARDUINO Classroom: STEAM Edition. Resources include project videos, reference videos, reference web pages, diagrams, and photos. If you run into a jamb, the authors will video conference with you to troubleshoot your projects. Take short section quizzes to demonstrate your understanding.
The projects are designed to familiarize you with the possibilities of engineering scientific sensor using the Arduino UNO. In the course you will develop the following skills:
- Using the Arduino UNO and Arduino IDE
- Digital Design
- Coding in C/C++
- Working with Simple Circuits
- Engineering Design
- Calibration Techniques
- Science Application for the Sensors (light, color, heartbeat, pH, soil moisture, and temperature)
Online Course - STEAM Edition Science Sensors
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: ISBN-13 978-0-578-55418-1-SENSOR COURSE ONLY
- Availability: In Stock