Introduction to 3D Design and 3D Printing
Milwaukee School of Engineering
We Energies STEM Center, Northwestern Mutual STEM Lab
- Presented by Peter Graven, Science, Robotics, and CS Teacher, Saint Francis Deer Creek Intermediate School and Isabel Mendiola and Peter Haydock of Gearbox Labs
- Up to 20 participants
- No prior experience required
- Making a 3D design in Tinkercad (make at least one design
- Exporting a 3D design for 3D printing
- Options for preparing a design for printing
- Print at least one design on MSOE's Prusa 3D printers.
- Educator Resources for 3D printing
Requirements to participate
- PC or Mac Laptop (Chromebook option is available but not recommended)
- Create an account at Tinkercad before the workshop.
- Educators (teacher, aide, homeschool educator, instructor, informal educator, or group leader) will be given workshop preferential registration.
Support for this workshop is provided in part by Prusa Research.