Introduction to the Internet of Things with the ESP32 Microcontroller
Select your workshop date at the right.
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to build and code using the ESP32 to access its Wi-Fi capabilities.
You will learn the following:
- ESP32 Capabilities (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth)
- Pin connections available on the ESP32 WROOM
- Differences between the ESP32, Arduino UNO, and ESP8266
- Communication settings in the Arduino IDE for the ESP32
- Necessary Libraries to use the ESP32
- Board and COM settings to use the ESP32
- Verifying the Settings
- Common Troubleshooting Hints with the ESP32
- Projects that can be done with the ESP32