This 6 hour workshop provides all of the instruction and materials to build a a water, air, and location boat.
The kit will allow you to measure water temperature, total dissolved solids, air temperature, humidity, location, and speed from your smartphone.
Watch our "Science Boat" video on YouTube https://youtu.be/eoPV-jNwIe8
Select workshop dates to the right.
Included in the kit are the following:
- Downloadable instruction booklet with Step-by-step design, code, and ESP32 setup instructions (free download with order)
- ESP32 with USB Cable
- Small Breadboard
- 3 M/M Jumper wires
- Flat Jumpers (12 assorted lengths)
- 4.7 kOhm Resistor
- 220 Ohm Resistor
- DHT22 (Air Temperature and Humidity)
- TDS Sensor (Total Dissolved Solids)
- Water Temperature Sensor
- GPS Module
- Rechargeable USB Battery
- Water Resistant Storage Case
- Toy Boat
You will also need the following materials and tools.
- waterproof silicone sealant
- drill with a .25" drill bit.
- soldering iron with solder
- string or twine
- Smartphone with Hotspot capability
Online Workshop: Science Boat
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: Science Boat Gearbox Labs Workshop Kit
- Availability: In Stock