It is a requirement that you have taken Introduction to Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices with the ESP32-WROOM before taking this workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to connect the ESP32 to Bluetooth Classic (Android) Devices and App
This is a building workshop. You will need, an ESP32-WROOM-32D microcontroller, breadboard, jumper wires, fan, transistor, servo, and buzzer.
You will learn the following:
- C/C++ Coding
- Installing additional Libraries from GitHub
- Void Setup and Void Loop necessary
- Control a variety of devices (fan, LED, buzzer and servo) using a Bluetooth Classic (Android) app
- Setting a Bluetooth client on the ESP32
- Passing information between the ESP32 and an App
Recommended Workshop Sequence.
- Intro to ESP32
- ESP32 Webserver and HTML
- ESP32 and Bluetooth Classic (This Course)
- ESP32, Sensor Data, and HTML
Need workshop materials or a book? Use the related parts list below to add to your order what you need. The Iot Training Kit contains all the parts you need for all of our IoT workshops.