Join Gearbox Labs for the third in a series of workshops on Wi-Fi-connected Internet of Things projects using the ESP32.
It is a requirement that you have taken Introduction to Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices with the ESP32-WROOM before taking this workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to build and code HTML webpages that display sensor data.
You will learn the following:
- C/C++ Coding to Setup an single page HTML Server
- Installing additional Libraries from GitHub
- Void Setup and Void Loop necessary coding for HTML
- Setting a Wi-Fi client on the ESP32
- Adding a Gas Sensor (MQ4) to the project
- Record and display MQ4 data using strings
- Coding a table in HTML
- Passing information between the HTML and devices through conditional statements
- Additional HTML styling
Need workshop materials? Use the related parts list below to add to your order what you need.
Workshop - ESP32-WROOM Displaying Sensor Data - Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices with the
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: Sensor Data -Internet of Things -Wi-Fi with the ESP32-WROOM
- Availability: In Stock