Join Gearbox Labs for the first in a series of workshops on Wi-Fi connected Internet of Things projects using the ESP32
In this workshop, you will learn the foundational configurations needed to build and code using the ESP32 to access its Wi-Fi capabilities.
You will learn the following:
- ESP32 Capabilities (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth)
- Pin connections available on the ESP32 WROOM
- Differences between the ESP32 and ESP8266
- Communication settings in the Arduino IDE for the ESP32
- Necessary Libraries to use the ESP32
- Board and COM settings to use the ESP32
- Verifying the Settings
- Scanning available WiFi networks using a sketch.
- Common Troubleshooting Hints with the ESP32
Need workshop materials? Use the related parts list below to add to your order what you need.
Workshop - ESP32-WROOM - Introduction to Internet of Things - Wi-Fi Connected Devices
- Brand: Gearbox Labs, Inc.
- Product Code: Workshop-Internet of Things - ESP32-WROOM
- Availability: In Stock